Speaking Engagements for Doc
The Executive Director of SOAR, Stephen “Doc” Hunsley, M.D., is pleased and available to speak to the press about matters involving individuals and families with special needs.
As a pediatrician and a ministry leader, Doc Hunsley provides a balanced, impactful expert perspective.
To arrange an interview or a meeting, please contact (816) 782-SOAR (7627) or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Oct 5-7, 2021 – KidMin Mega-Con Virtual Conference – Doc coordinating the special needs track for the conference. Registration is available at: https://www.megacon2021.
- “The 411 on Starting a Special Needs Ministry”
- “Helping Your Pastor Understand the Importance of Disability Ministry”
- “Training Volunteers to Include Children & Students with Special Needs”
- Special Needs Panel Discussion
Oct 25-29, 2021 – Wonderfully Made Special Needs Virtual Conference Virtual – SOAR’s National Conference! Registration coming in Aug 2021.
- Myth Busting: How to get Senior Leadership on Board with Disability Ministry
- Disability Ministry Virtual Tour
- ICNU: 4 Most Important Letters in Volunteer Recruitment – Hot Topics
- Starting a Special Needs Ministry in Any Sized Church
- Weekend Buddy Training: Using a Scenario Case-Based Approach
- Volunteers: The Lifeblood of Your Ministry!
- Keynote – How to be an Advocate for your Child – What Do You See?
Most Friday’s! – Talk With Doc! Webinar – Registration on the main SOAR webpage. Talks are geared towards family or ministry. Do you have a topic that you would like to be discussed? Email your suggestions to email@example.com! #TalkWithDoc!