Bingo Like Granny Night at Chicken N Pickle
Come out on Giving Tuesday, November 29 from 6-8pm and Bingo Like Granny with Doc and friends!
- 2 hours of bingo!
- Awesome raffle prizes!
- Enter our Dress Like Bingo Granny Contest to win an Ice Cream and Silly Selfies with Doc outing!
- A portion of all food and drink sales will benefit SOAR Special Needs so come out for dinner!
Other activities (purchased separately) available at Chicken N Pickle on November 29:
- Ice skating rink will be open!
- Games and fun activities throughout the property!
- Snowbound Pop Up Bar (Requires separate reservations. Reservations will open for this on November 15 and will sell out. Contact Chicken N Pickle directly. A portion of drink sales from Snowbound will benefit SOAR Special Needs from 6-8pm on November 29.)
Want to help SOAR and your business on Giving Tuesday?
Each hour throughout Giving Tuesday, SOAR will offer an opportunity for an individual or a business to be a sponsor. Your business will be highlighted on our social media channels and we will share your business in a live video! For just $1,000 the hour is yours!
To purchase tickets, enter our Bingo Granny Contest or to sponsor Giving Tuesday:
"The only gift is a portion of thyself." -- Ralph Waldo Emerson
This No Shave November, Community Lending of America's Jeremy Marks and SOAR Special Needs' Doc Hunsley are donating their beards in service of families with special needs. Now through Giving Tuesday on November 29, SOAR Special Needs is accepting donations. The goal is to raise $8,000, at which point Jeremy and Doc will shave their beards at SOAR's Bingo Like Granny Night at Chicken N Pickle Overland Park.
Help us reach this goal by donating at https://soarspecialneeds.org/donate/. Include the comment SHAVE THAT BEARD! in the notes section.
The first donor to donate $2,000 in one donation will be able to be the one to shave Doc's beard on livestream from the event!
Want to attend and watch Jeremy and Doc shave their beards? Find out more and purchase tickets by visiting us at SOARSpecialNeeds.org.