SOAR R & R
November 5 @ 7:00 pm - November 6 @ 3:30 pm
November 5th – 7 pm – 9 pm – Teens/Adults Only
November 6th – 1:30 pm – 3:30 pm – Everyone
- SOAR R&R – Nov 5/6 – Westside Church of the Nazarene Olathe! We will have limited spots available for our next SOAR R&R, Fri Nov 5th from 7-9pm for our Teens/Adults, and Sat Nov 6 from 130-330pm for everyone. As always, siblings are welcomed. Registration opens at 9am on Monday, Oct 4! We need volunteers too! We ask if you have already participated in R&R as a participant this year, that you wait to allow other families the opportunity. Volunteers, please invite your friends to serve with you!
- Virtual R&R – Oct 9, Tues, 7-8pm Fall Festival Theme – Save the date, registration coming this week, open for all individuals with disabilities and chronic illnesses. Please check our website for registration – www.SOARspecialneeds.org.
- SOAR has a new improved website! Same address, new look! www.SOARspecialneeds.org The green was Doc’s son Mark Hunsley’s favorite color and purple is the color for Dravet Syndrome and Epilepsy, both of which Mark had. Please look over our new site, much more will be coming in the next few weeks including a store with sweatshirts, shirts, license plate holders, and more available for purchase!
- Wonderfully Made Special Needs Conference registration is now open! It will be virtually Oct 25-29. We have tracks for families with Special Needs and Special Needs Ministry. Register at wonderfullymadekc.com!
- A HUGE thank you to the Royals and Rex & Jennifer Hunder’s Team Up for Down Syndrome for honoring SOAR yesterday at the Special Day at the K and for the $10,000 donation! This will get us closer to becoming mobile!